Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Glucos Intolerant Peon Ninja

Michelle B: i am a yellow belt in karate!! hardcore i know.
Geph: What order do they go in? This is like my comparative rank in forensics, I think
Michelle B: white - yellow - other colors - black
Geph: so you're like the peon ninja in videogames who takes two hits to defeat instead of one?
Michelle B: i almost just typed "f you" but then decided to be nice
Michelle B: hahaha
Geph: :o yeah that would be uncharacteristically angry and probably cause me to offer to bring you cookies or something
Geph: so, what I'm saying, is that intimidation is a sweet deal and I'm a big joke
Michelle B: oh not in an angry way, just in a "ima hurt you and then we'll see about those two hits" badass kind of way
Michelle B: no need to bring the cookies. though cookies are always awesome.
Michelle B: i'm pretty hardcore. in a very not hardcore kind of way ;)
Geph: it could be a double-cross, I had this tub of industrial strength cookie dough sitting in my fridge for about 5 months...
Michelle B: ewww
Geph: we gifted it to my roommate's GF's enemy roommates, so that they could gift it to their monkey's uncle's cousin's avatar
Michelle B: oh, of course
Geph: it was glucos free, but had a heavy nut contingent
Michelle B: enemy roommates tend to have that
Geph: glucos intolerance or they're a contingent of nuts?
Geph: (you should see their flour protest banners)
Michelle B: ba dum ch!
Geph: stop humoring my bad sense of humor :)